Castasy is our Home Grown Self-hosted solution that you can use to start a Cloud-based web conferencing platform.
Castasy offers a complete video conferencing solution that can be used for 1 to 1, 1 to many video conferences, Webinars, and much more. This Zoom Clone was built so that it uses minimal footprint and can handle video streams simultaneously.
What does Castasy offer?
- New features are being added actively
- Uses Twilio's powerful Video infrastructure and is a GDPR compliant service.
- 30% Minimal hardware requirement compared to traditional video streaming solutions
Phase 1 (Launched)
Pre-order price :
Features (Version 1):
Create Video Conference Room. Invite using unique link
– Your users can create a video conference room by just typing a name for the room Ex: startup-chat. ( Also while
creating the name of the room, they will be asked to type in their name also )
– They will get a Unique link to share Ex: www.your-site-name.com/startup-chat . They can provide this link and invite
people to join the room.
– Anyone joining the room will get an option to enter their name. The video tile of the user will show the name of the
participant. If the person has not provided permission for video -or- has disabled their video, their name will show up.
– Upto 4 people can join for FREE and do video conferencing in each room.
Phase 2 (Launch Date : May 29th 2020)
Current price : $499
Phase 3 (Launch Date : June 20th 2020)
Price after launch : $699
Phase 4 (Launch Date: July 10th 2020)
Price after launch : $999
Phase 5 (Launch Date: July 30th 2020)
Price after launch : $1499
JITSI Installation Service
Jitsi is a community-driven Video conferencing software project that allows you to start a secure video conferencing platform for anyone to signup and use.
What does Jitsi offer?
- Share your desktop, presentations, and more
- Community built Video conferencing solution.
- Edit documents together using Etherpad
- Pick fun meeting URLs for every meeting
- Trade messages and emojis while you video conference, with integrated chat.
What do we offer?
End to End Jitsi Installation service
Jitisi offers privacy features and requires you to run a server for the front-end and also a self-hosted streaming server Jitsi VideoBridge as part of it's offering. The Jitsi setup has to be installed and configured on highly scalable infrastructure for it to work smoothly. Expert Installation service is carried out by our developers who have worked on Jitsi based projects and enterprise-grade implementations, who will ensure that everything is working perfectly.
BigBlueButton Installation Service
BigBlueButton is a Video conferencing solution specifically built for eLearning portals. It can Integrate with popular LMS solutions like Moodle, Sakai, Schoology, etc.
BigblueButton enhances teaching and learning experiences through slides, audio clips, and whiteboard right inside the video lecture. Teachers have access to a variety of features that enables them to manage and conduct classes online through video easily.
What does BigBlueButton offer?
- Whiteboarding, Slides, Video Conference and much more
- Built and maintained by the Community
- Self-hosted solution requires an additional streaming server
- Recording capabilities for later viewing.
- Extensive API powered features to customization
Features of BigBlueButton
What do we offer?
End to End BigBlueButton Installation service
BigblueButton is a product that is designed to supplement learning management systems. It's enhanced video conferencing feature and teaching tools require a robust infrastructure to back it up. Our developers can recommend optimal solutions for your business to make sure that your eLearning and Video conferencing solution can work in sync without much lag.
Expert installation service offered by us covers setting up the BigBlueButton on your own server, and a round of testing to see if everything works perfectly.